Die cut business cards are an effective way to break out of the standard business card box to create a unique impression.
From simple geometric shapes to catchy designs that fit your brand, die cuts showcase your business in the most convenient marketing tool at your business card.
Delivery Estimate: 7-10 working days from approved artwork (weekends and public holiday not
Additional options added to product may extend this time,
Allow an extra 1-2 working days for an option.
* Finished artwork should use the full bleed dimensions for best results.
* Please be sure to keep all text within the safe margin.
Business Cards are printed full colour with double sided matt lamination. Their shapes range from rounded corners to hearts, stars, clovers, masks, bunnies and more.
We support a variety of file formats for uploading designs.
Vector Graphic Files is preferrd- vector-based images can be scaled by any amount without degrading quality. Usually supplied in PDF, AI, EPS or CDR formats.
Before submitting your artwork, please check that: 1. The preferred format is vector graphic files. Usually suppies in PDF, AI,EPS OR CDR formats.
2. Your artwork is the correct size. Artwork to be 1-up on a single page document. 3. Bleed is set to exact 1mm
4. The document colour mode set to CMYK
5. All Rich Black are set to C = 40%, M = 0%, Y = 0%, K = 100%.
6. All fonts are outlined (converted to curves) or embedded.
7. All links are embedded.
8. All lines in your artwork are at least 0.3pt and all text should be at least 8pt using a non narrow style font. 9. All borders in your artwork are at least 5mm wide.
10. All images in your artwork are 300dpi when placed at 100%.
Please Note: 1. If two sides are selected, your artwork should contain a design for both sides.
2. Also if possible, please provide crop marks around the artwork.
3. Colours may appear darker when Matt Lamination is applied.
4. We print in CMYK and not RGB. Supplying artwork in RGB will effect the final colour.
5. If business cards are ordered with any additonal option, a PDF proof will always be sent to the customer. This must be approved before the job can be printed. If not approved in time, the order may be delayed.
1. How Die Cutting Works Custom die cut business cards are produced using a sharp steel cutting blade called a "die" that's formed into a shape similar to a cookie cutter. Die cutting can be used either to punch out a decorative shape or pattern within a piece or to create an interesting outer shape for your business card design. Die cuts enable you to create fancy shapes from curvy edges to sharp points, as well as contours of recognizable items such as cars, animals, buildings or flowers - the ideas are endless!
Die cutting is also the ticket for creating custom business cards with large rounded corners, holes, pop-ups, slits or other functional or eye-catching details, or other popular products such as door hangers, greeting cards and postcards.
2. Do you give a quality guarantee on your work? 7daysprint stands behind the quality of its products and services. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, simply contact Customer Service by email within 15 days from the date you receive it (or the date it was scheduled to arrive), and we will reprint part or all of your order. In some cases, we may refund the full price of the product(s) in question, excluding shipping, postage. 7daysprint is committed to customer satisfaction, and we do everything possible to ensure proper cutting, accurate color reproduction, and excellent printing quality. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee. Please check the Term and Conditions page to note that we cannot be responsible for.
3. Can we split our order for 500 into 2 names of 250 cards? Yes, we can split up into 250 cards for one design, 250 for another name. But Extra Split fee will be charged for the spliting order. You can contact us with Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and enquire direct with our bespoke printing expert. We will give you a quote there.
4. How do I know if my Order has been Dispatched yet? It is very easy to find your order. To view the details and status of your order, you may log in anytime after placing your order. Listed below are four different status codes for our workflow.
-In prepress. We check file availability. If you did not meet artwork requirement, we ask you to revise file and send us by email.
--Ready to print. If your artwork is fine to print, our prepress department is preparing your job for print.
When your order is dispatched, it will show as ‘shipped’ which is just after the dispatch process. The serial number of any post bag or con note is displayed in the details section. And you can require us to send the tracking number via email.
5. Would Matt Laminated Business Cards be suitable to use as loyalty cards in my coffee shop? We do not recommend using Matt Laminated cards as loyalty cards if they are to be stamped as the ink tends to take a while to dry so when your customer puts them in their purse or wallet they may smudge. The best cards to use as loyalty cards are our Unique Stock Business cards
6. Can you print the colour as same as that in my design? At Boostprint we take pride in matching colours to our clients CMYK proofs. however the following terms and conditions apply.
1. Print colour may vary from print run to print run and/or from job to job or from front to back.
2. Boostprint will reproduce colour from digital files as closely as
possible, but may not exactly match colour and density due to limitations in the proofing and printing process, as well as neighbouring image ink requirements.
3. A reasonable variation in colour between original materials, proofs and the completed order, will be considered acceptable print quality.
4. It is important to note the technical limitations of screen, digital and offset printing processes.
5. Where CMYK designs are used, a higher degree of colour variation is normal. While every effort is made to reproduce the colours on chemical and professional digital proofs Boostprint Pty Ltd shall not be liable to reprint or otherwise compensate the client for a commercially acceptable variation in colour when comparing the proof to the final product, the disc to paper parts, or throughout a printed batch of products.
6. Acceptable variations may be up to 10% of selected CMYK colour values, Colour Matching and Proofing Process.